sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2009

Shall we

Should I tell you once more
of my past love and regrets
or should I say - do ignore
my misdeeds and all my frets?

Should I say: please forgive
yourself of your misleads,
when all I wanted -so naïve!
was life to grab with greed.

All is gone to 'folder: love',
all is back to its right feet;
mind is open, hearts above
any ceremony or conceit.

I have no fear, by no means;
nor ashamed, as I have lived...
just want to find more greens
- shall we...? and no more grief.

3 comentários:

Eu, Thiago Assis disse...

Gostei da nova foto daqui =]

"should I stay or should I go?"
^^
se for sobre o teu blog, eu stay com certeza =p


www.thiagogaru.blogspot.com

Ricardo Thadeu (Gago) disse...

ignore the sad days, fabi...live your poetry.


muy nice poem.


Bye

fabiana disse...

Ricardo,
esse é exatamente o espírito!

Thiago, que bom q vc stay!

Bjs
Fabi