segunda-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2009

What I really wanted to do now

my eyes are still open
I'm tired of the long night of dance and drinks
and cheer
I have this silly nature of trying
to make everything right and life so
pink
when what I really wanted to do now
was to kick your ass

but I can't

I won't write now another piece of pinkish
rhyming poetry
and pretend I'm incredibly superior
'cause what I really wanted to do now
was to ignore you forever

but I won't.

So here goes my nothing onto you
like the unswollen alcohol of my drink
and the redness of my unslept eyes
and the pain of my hurting feet

I've done it
but who cares

I don't.

5 comentários:

João Manoel Nonato disse...

all i really want to do - bob dylan

fabiana disse...

não podia ser mais apropriado aqui... o cara é absolutamente demais.

fabiana disse...

"don´t drink and write" - novo slogan do ministério da saúde.

João Medeiros disse...

pq não? snif...

fabiana disse...

comprei uma coletânea do Bob Dylan por causa dessa lembrança -
show show show

ah, joao... não chore...eu com minhas caipirinhas nem vou tão longe...só com vinho hehehe!!!