quarta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2008

Balance in Perfect

Another year over
we must make a balance,
people say
we must keep to the present,
people preach
we must keep our minds open,
people wish

so why not
use the perfect aspect,
grammar-wise,
a look back and
a future glance
with feet right here
and right now:

I've had a few moments
(!)
a few loves
a few melting kisses
and a few losses
I've learned to see with my
new pair of eyes
straightly connected to my fingers
- which means, according
to the tense,
that I am still learning;
I've discovered a bunch
of nice guys
who wrote loads of things
I wanna dive in and
get lost for good
and already am

I've definitely made some progress.

As of the future,
I will have loved some more
maybe found a few more
mouths to kiss
and souls to trespass
surely I will have eaten more green
and possibly become greener
just because I will have wanted to
and not because I sympathise
with the flowers

Finally
I will have exercised and
baked under the sun
so that my seeds will have
grown inside,
be it in my own planet
and conditions
or not
- I will have decided
on that too, ha ha

Time has been and will
have been perfect,
just as my imperfections
have made me more real

[Happy new year.]

2 comentários:

João Medeiros disse...

feliz ano novo, fa! bjjkjjb (om)

fabiana disse...

estávamos lendo os blogs ao mesmo tempo... comme c'est curieux et quelle coincidence!
:-X